When searching for real estate advice, you need to find someone who knows the market and has the skills to help you get what you want. I believe in a transparent, straightforward, and responsive approach that has allowed me to earn the trust of my clients and produce the results they are looking for.
Looking to buy?
Inventory across the country and in our market is nearing an all-time low, and most buyers are having a difficult time finding property that fits their needs. When looking to purchase your next property, you need someone that will leave no stone unturned in order to find the property that is what you envisioned. In fact, many of the best properties for sale don’t even hit the market before they’re gone. In order to find a property that is truly ideal for you, you need an agent who has the knowledge, connections, and determination to help you find it.
Looking to sell?
Did I mention that inventory is low? It may be a cliché, but there hasn’t been a better time to list a property in the last decade than now. Many properties going on the market today are selling quickly and at top dollar. I am licensed in Indiana and Ohio and can provide you with an opportunity to reach more buyers than anyone else in the region. In addition to many traditional advertising methods, I advertise my listings on the MLS in the Richmond, Dayton, and Cincinnati markets. When this is paired with Lingle’s marketing plan, there is simply no one who can match the exposure your property will receive, ultimately resulting in you getting top dollar for your property.
Achievements and Recognition
- Education: B.S. in Public Affairs, Indiana University Bloomington
- Licensed Indiana Real Estate Appraiser since 2007
- Graduate of The Academy for Cultivating Talent, IU East Center for Leadership Development
- Recognized for excellence and leadership in real estate sales and a multi-million-dollar producer every year since joining the business in 2011
- Professional affiliations with the Richmond Association of Realtors, the Indiana Association of Realtors, Butler-Warren Association of Realtors, Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors, Dayton Area Board of Realtors, Ohio Association of Realtors, and the National Association of Realtors
- Serving Eastern Indiana and Western Ohio