We commit individually and collectively to provide our customers, community and each other real estate services of the highest professional and ethical standards.
|1959||Founded by Bill Lingle at 9 South 9th Street, Richmond, Indiana.|
|1964||Moved to present location at 801 North A Street.|
|1969||Paul Lingle joined the organization.|
|1979||Paul Lingle purchased Lingle Real Estate. Since then the office has grown from 5 agents to 35 real estate professionals.|
|1994||Office space doubled in size.|
|2003||Currently 8,000 square feet with 21 private offices and a support staff of seven.|
Exceptional Service... Exceptional Results!
No other real estate organization in eastern Indiana and western Ohio comes close to Lingle's record of achieving results for our customers:
- Lingle Real Estate sells nearly half of all area homes.
- Over 62% of Lingle listings were sold by Lingle's own sales professionals. (Typically real estate professionals sell only about 35% of their firm's listings.)
- Lingle uses comprehensive, proven marketing tools along with continuous agent training to consistently place more SOLD signs in more yards than any other real estate agency in our market.
About Lingle Professionals
- Full time, career real estate professionals.
- New agents complete a 14-part training program before entering the field.
- Weekly classroom and in-the-field training keep agents prepared for changing market conditions, financing options, economic trends and environmental issues.
Every professional is encouraged to continue to pursue advanced academic and professional designations. No real estate firm in the area has as high of a percentage of sales associates with advanced education designations.
Graduate Realtors Institute (GRI)
GRI certifications are held by a large number of the Lingle staff. Requires a Realtor to spend 128 classroom hours and pass a mastery examination.
Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
Several Lingle Sales Professionals have attained this prestigious designation. The highest designation awarded to residential sales professionals. Requires a GRI designation, additional course work, an approved company-training program and a minimum of 50 transactions or $2.5 million in real estate sales volume.
Lingle Real Estate professionals save local firms company dollars and executive time by making incoming employees comfortable in their new community.
- Locate housing that meets the needs of incoming buyers.
- Inform them about the positive attributes of our communities.
- Provide information on schools, places of worship, city and state government, cultural activities, shopping, recreation and entertainment.
- Present new employees: letters of welcome; information packets, and personally conducted tours
Paul Lingle encourages every Lingle sales professional to be involved in community life. Lingle established the Pam Frantz Community Service Award to recognize Lingle agents who have made outstanding contributions to the community.
About Paul Lingle
Paul Lingle has led the way through many years of volunteer work:
Current Community Activities
- Board of Directors and First Vice Chair, Reid Hospital
- President, Economic Growth Group, Inc.
- Member, Board of Advisors, I.U. East
- Member, Leadership Council, Wayne County Chamber of Commerce
- Trustee, Boys & Girls Club
- Member, Kiwanis Club
- Member, First English Lutheran Church
- Member, Mayor’s Committee Economic Vitality
- Marketing Committee, Economic Development Corporation
Past Community Activities
- Board of Directors, Wayne County Foundation
- Campaign Chair, New Reid Hospital Capital Campaign
- Board of Directors, Wayne County Vision
- Co-Chair, I.U. East Campaign for Indiana
- President, YMCA Board of Directors
- President, Leadership Wayne County
- President, Reid Hospital Foundation
- President, Richmond Area Chamber of Commerce
- President, Richmond Board of Realtors
- Chairman, United Way Campaign
- President, Greater Richmond Progress Committee
- Member, President’s Council, Indiana University
- Trustee, Y.M.C.A
- Trustee, Richmond, Symphony Orchestra
- Board of Directors, Small Business Dev. Center
- Board of Directors, Richmond, H.S. Alumni Assoc.
- Board of Directors, Economic Growth & Dev. of Wayne County
- Member, Labor/Management Council
- Member, Existing Business & Industry Committee
- Hall of Excellence, Ohio Foundation of Independent Colleges
- Doctor of Humane Letters - Indiana University
- Art Vivian Distinguished Community Leader Award
- Catalyst 4 Change Honoree - Wernle Youth & Family Treatment Center
- Wayne County Foundation – Charles A Rodefeld Award
- Wayne County Vision – Health and Wellness Awareness Award
- NAACP Community Service Award
- Chancellor’s Medallion for Distinguished Service - Indiana University East
- Business Hall of Fame Award - Junior Achievement of Eastern Indiana, Inc.
- Community Service Award - City of Richmond
- Lifetime Board Member - Leadership Wayne County
- Distinguished Citizen Award - Indiana Association of Realtors
- Outstanding Community Leadership Award - Leadership Wayne County
- Citizen of Year for Wayne County - Richmond Area Chamber of Commerce
- Certified Residential Broker - National Institute of Real Estate Brokers
- Graduate Realtor Institute
- Certified Residential Specialist
- Realtor of the Year
- Wrote and Published, “Measurement of Supervisory Attitude”, University of West Virginia