We commit individually and collectively to provide our customers, community and each other real estate services of the highest professional and ethical standards.
- 1959: Founded by Bill Lingle at 9 South 9th Street, Richmond, Indiana.
- 1964: Moved to present location at 801 North A Street.
- 1969: Paul Lingle joined the organization.
- 1979: Paul Lingle purchased Lingle Real Estate. Since then the office has grown from 5 agents to 30 real estate professionals.
- 1994: Office space doubled in size.
- 2003: Currently 8,000 square feet with 21 private offices and a support staff of seven.
- 2017: Merger with Coldwell Banker to create Coldwell Banker Lingle
Exceptional Service... Exceptional Results!
No other real estate organization in eastern Indiana and western Ohio comes close to Coldwell Banker Lingle's record of achieving results for our customers:
- Coldwell Banker Lingle sold nearly half of all area homes sold last year.
- Over 62% of Coldwell Banker Lingle listings were sold by Coldwell Banker Lingle's own sales professionals. (Typically real estate professionals sell only about 35% of their firm's listings.)
- Coldwell Banker Lingle uses comprehensive, proven marketing tools along with continuous agent training to consistently place more SOLD signs in more yards than any other real estate agency in our market.
About Lingle Professionals
- Educated Real Estate Professionals
- New agents complete a 14-part training program before entering the field.
- Weekly classroom and in-the-field training keep agents prepared for changing market conditions, financing options, economic trends and environmental issues.
Every professional is encouraged to continue to pursue advanced academic and professional designations. No real estate firm in the area has as high of a percentage of sales associates with advanced education designations.
Graduate Realtors Institute (GRI)
GRI certifications are held by over half of the Coldwell Banker Lingle staff. Requires a Realtor to spend 128 classroom hours at Indiana University and pass a mastery examination.
Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
Twenty-five percent of Coldwell Banker Lingle Sales Professionals have attained this prestigious designation. The highest designation awarded to residential sales professionals. Requires a GRI designation, additional course work, an approved company-training program and a minimum of 50 transactions or $2.5 million in real estate sales volume.
Coldwell Banker Lingle professionals save local firms company dollars and executive time by making incoming employees comfortable in their new community.
- Locate housing that meets the needs of incoming buyers.
- Inform them about the positive attributes of our communities.
- Provide information on schools, places of worship, city and state government, cultural activities, shopping, recreation and entertainment.
- Present new employees: letters of welcome; information packets, and personally conducted tours
We encourage every Coldwell Banker Lingle sales professional to be involved in our community. In 2002 Lingle established the Pam Frantz Community Service Award to recognize Coldwell Banker Lingle agents who have made outstanding contributions to the community.