When buying or selling real estate, I make your dreams come true. Call Donna Today!
My services are individualized and customized to meet your real estate needs.
A unique combination of sales success, life experience, education, professionalism, integrity, credibility, market and community knowledge has prepared me to exceed your expectations.
As a Realtor and Broker Associate, I offer my clients exceptional service and attention to every detail.
My specialties include corporate relocation, first time home buyers, new construction and residential sales.
I am passionate about our community, showcasing Richmond as a great place to work and to live, volunteering and enriching our State and Local communities with my leadership and fundraising skills.
Expertise in all forms of negotiation, market knowledge, community knowledge, financing and service after the sale, gives me the tools needed to serve you.
Professionally designed advertisements, video, website where appropriate and quality brochures are essential to attract buyers and sellers in this competitive market.
In additional to, and the reason for my sales success since 2005, listed are my accomplishments and experiences:
- 2007 Lingle Real Estate Pam Frantz Good Neighbor Award for Community Service
- 2007 GRI: Graduate Realtor Institute
- 2007 CRS: Certified Residential Specialist - a goal achieved by less than 10% of all realtors nationwide
- 2008 Indiana Brokers License - Prior to the mandatory transition
- 2008-2009 Richmond Association Realtor of the Year
- 2011 Graduate Realtor Institute Board of Governors’
- 2011 Indiana Association of Realtors Leadership Academy Graduate
- 2014 ABR: Accredited Buyers Representative
- 2014 Ohio License – 2012 95% pass (first attempt)
- 2014 SRES: Senior Real Estate Specialist
- 2015 e-Pro
- 2016 At Home with Diversity Certification
- 2016 Realtor Safety Certification
I have served or (*) currently serve *current service on the Board of Directors of the following organizations:
*Graduate Realtor Institute Board of Governors’
*Indiana University East Board of Advisors
* Indiana University Foundation Women’s Colloquium, Co-Chair 2017
*Indiana Association of Realtors Board of Directors
*Indiana Association of Realtors Finance Committee
*Richmond Art Museum
*Wayne County Boys and Girls Club
Past Board Service:
Economic Development Council
Girls Inc of Wayne County
Indiana University Foundation Women’s Philanthropy Council, Founding Member
Indiana University Alumni Association, National Chairwoman
Indiana University Alumni Association, Board of Managers
Indiana Youth Institute (IYI) State Organization service Youth Workers in the State of Indiana
Richmond Symphony Orchestra
Wayne County Health Department
A.S., Science Indiana University School of Dentistry
B.S., Public Health Education Indiana University School of Medicine
M.P.A., Health Systems Administration Indiana University School of Public and Environmental Affairs
Hobbies and Special Interest:
National and International Travel
Titleist Performance Institute Certification Level 1 and 2
Certification Specialist and Life member: Aerobics and Fitness Association of America (AFAA)
Participating and volunteering on community special events committees
Cooking and entertaining for and with friends and clients
Music, Art, Gardening, Re-learning Spanish
Not too BUSY. I enjoy being BUSY.
BUSY SERVING My Clients AND LEARNING
With my proven track record of extraordinary service, sales success and accomplishments...
Why search any further?
Call Me Today For A Great Real Estate Experience!