President, Lingle Real Estate
FAMILY: Wife: Pat; Two daughters: Julie and Laurie; Five granddaughters: Stella, Mabel, Lorraine, Audrey and Charlotte
- EDUCATION: Wittenberg University, Bachelor of Science in Business; University of West Virginia, Master of Science, Industrial Relations
- CURRENT CAREER SUMMARY: President, Lingle Real Estate, Inc. President, Meadow Park, Inc. President, Bayberry Development Company, Inc.
- CURRENT COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES: Board of Directors and First Vice Chair, Reid Hospital; President, Economic Growth Group, Inc.; Member, Board of Advisors, I.U. East; Member, Leadership Council, Wayne County Chamber of Commerce; Trustee, Boys and Girls Club; Member Kiwanis Club; Member, First English Lutheran Church; Member, Mayor's Committee Economic Vitality; Marketing Committee, Economic Development Corporation.
- PAST COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES: Board of Directors, Wayne County Foundation; Campaign Chair, New Reid Hospital Campaign; Board of Directors, Wayne County Vision; Co-Chair, I.U. East Campaign for Indiana; President, YMCA Board of Directors; President, Leadership Wayne County; President, Reid Hospital Foundation; President, Richmond Area Chamber of Commerce; President, Richmond Board of Realtors; Chairman, United Way Campaign; President, Greater Richmond Progress Committee; Member, President’s Council, Indiana University; Trustee, YMCA; Trustee, Richmond Symphony Orchestra; Board of Directors, Small Business Dev. Center; Board of Directors, Richmond H.S. Alumni Assoc.; Board of Directors, Economic Growth & Dev. Of Wayne County; Member, Labor/Management Council; Member, Existing Business & Industry Committee.
- HONORS/RECOGNITIONS: Hall of Excellence, Ohio Foundation of Independent Colleges; Doctor of Humane Letters, Indiana University; Art Vivian Distinguished Community Leader Award; Catalyst 4 Change Honoree, Wernle Youth & Family Treatment Center; Wayne County Foundation, Charles A Rodefeld Award; Wayne County Vision, Health and Wellness Awareness Award; NAACP Community Service Award; Chancellor’s Medallion for Distinguished Service, Indiana University East; Business Hall of Fame Award, Junior Achievement of Eastern Indiana, Inc.; Community Service Award, City of Richmond; Lifetime Board Member, Leadership Wayne County; Distinguished Citizen Award, Indiana Association of Realtors; Outstanding Community Leadership Award, Leadership Wayne County; Citizen of Year for Wayne County, Richmond Area Chamber of Commerce; Certified Residential Broker, National Institute of Real Estate Brokers; Graduate Realtor Institute; Certified Residential Specialist; Realtor of the Year; Wrote and Published, “Measurement of Supervisory Attitude,” University of West Virginia.