From HolthouseTo Your House....
- My Commitment to you:
- Contact you weekly with results of activities on your property.
- Assist in negotiating the highest dollar between the buyer and seller.
- Help you narrow your home search.
- List your home in multiple listing services.
- Create professional signage and marketing ideas to get your home noticed.
- Price and promote your home in the local market and on the Internet.
- Suggest changes that would help make your home more sellable in the current market.
- Dedicated to the continued improvement and prosperity of our community.
- Community Connection: Volunteer at Reid Hospital, Former 3 year President Board of Directors Richmond Civic Theatre, President Board of Advisors Indiana University East School of Humanities & Social Sciences, Past chairman of the Wayne County Learning Corporation, Past President of the Richmond Association of Realtors, and a Study Buddy at Charles School.
- Family: 2 adult children, 3 grandchildren, Richmond/Wayne County native.
Dear Mr. Lingle:
We wanted to take a moment to share our recent experience with Steve Holthouse when buying our first home. We met Steve in August 2010 when he gave us a tour of Richmond when Derek came to Reid Hospital for a job interview. Steve told us so much about the city, more than we could have ever learned searching on the internet or reading through brochures. Steve and his tour definitely had an impact on our decision to choose the job at Reid. He made us feel comfortable in choosing Richmond as our future home.
We had been warned that buying a home would be a stressful experience, not to mention buying in a new city that we would soon be calling home. Steve Holthouse made buying a home enjoyable and fun, even while bringing a one year old along to look at houses. We were able to see a number of houses in just a few trips back and forth from Columbus, Ohio. Steve communicated with us weekly, if not more, to make sure we understood the process and had all the information we needed. We really think Steve went above and beyond what is expected of a real estate agent to do for a client.
Steve continues to assist us in every way possible even though we closed on the house in early May. We can't thank Steve enough for helping us find our first home and assisting us in our move to Richmond.
Not only did we end up with a beautiful home; we made a new friend in Steve Holthouse.
Stephanie & Derek Serna